- This event has passed.
2022 Drumheller Badlands Field Day
September 9 - September 11
It’s my promise to you
Badlands Royal Arch field day in Drumheller
September 9th 10th and 11th 2022
This event should no longer be called a mini field day as I promise it will be the biggest Royal Arch outdoor event in all of Alberta with activities beginning on Friday evening and lasting most of the day Saturday. The following is the proposed agenda for the entire week-end.
- Friday afternoon the grounds will be open for RVs to arrive.
- Supper will begin at 6:00 P.M. (this event is open to everyone including wives and craft members). The cost will be $20.00 each
- At 8:00 P.M. the campfire should be ready. There will be a great program for family entertainment. Bring your songs and tall tales to share with everyone.
- Beginning at 8:00 A.M. pancake and sausage breakfast. The cost will be $10.00
- Registration will begin at 9:00 A.M. (Registration will be $20.00 which includes lunch)
- Royal Arch Chapter will open at 10:00 A.M. with balloting if needed.
- The M.M.M. degree will begin at approximately 11:00 A.M.
BREAK FOR LUNCH FOLLOWING THE DEGREE
- The M.E.M. degree will begin as soon as lunch is over
- Following the degree, everyone must help put all the furniture away
- Eheyeh #27 members will have a short meeting and discuss the event
- For those that are camping, we can get together for supper
- There will be another campfire and celebrations
I guarantee nobody will leave this event hungry or disappointed. If you have any ideas on how to make this event better I certainly welcome everyone’s ideas.
For more information contact
Ron Sigouin (firstname.lastname@example.org)