Grand Chapter of Royal Arch Masons of Alberta
Eheyeh No. 27
It’s my promise to you
Badlands Royal Arch field day in Drumheller
September 9th 10th and 11th 2022
This event should no longer be called a mini field day as I promise it will be the biggest Royal Arch outdoor event in all of Alberta with activities beginning on Friday evening and lasting most of the day Saturday. The following is the proposed agenda for the entire week-end.
- Friday afternoon the grounds will be open for RVs to arrive.
- Supper will begin at 6:00 P.M. (this event is open to everyone including wives and craft members). The cost will be $20.00 each
- At 8:00 P.M. the camp fire should be ready. There will be a great program of family entertainment. Bring your songs and tall tales to share with everyone.
- Beginning at 8:00 A.M. pancake and sausage breakfast. Cost will be $10.00
- Registration will begin at 9:00 A.M. (Registration will be $20.00 which includes lunch)
- Royal Arch Chapter will open at 10:00 A.M. with balloting if needed.
- The M.M.M. degree will begin at approximately 11:00 A.M.
BREAK FOR LUNCH FOLLOWING THE DEGREE
- The M.E.M. degree will begin as soon as lunch is over
- Following the degree everyone must help put all the furniture away
- Eheyeh #27 members will have a short meeting and discuss the event
- For those that are camping we can get together for supper
- There will be another camp fire and celebrations
I guarantee nobody will leave this event hungry or disappointed. If you have any ideas on how to make this event better I certainly welcome everyone’s ideas.
For more information contact
QUESTIONS MOST FREQUENTLY ASKED
- What is the dress code? Dress casual / semi casual but please keep in mind it will be mid-September in Alberta so come prepared.
- Do the candidates need to bring their own apron? The participating Chapters should make sure that their candidates bring along a fellow craft apron.
- Do we need to bring chairs? There are more than enough chairs for the Lodge/Chapter site but if you wish to attend the Friday evening campfire festivities you will need to bring along a lawn chair of your choice.
- How do we register visitors and candidates? Please look at the proposed agenda on the Grand Chapter website to see which events you are planning on attending and email Ron Sigouin at firstname.lastname@example.org if are wanting to register your Chapter’s proposed candidates please email either Larry Watson at email@example.com or Sectary Treasurer Rob Sanders at firstname.lastname@example.org
- How do we register visitors? All visitors should register with Ron Sigouin field day chairman at email@example.com this will help me determine how much food I must buy to satisfy everyone. Just let me know which events you are attending. My hope is that everyone wants to come back next year.
- Do you require assistance in putting on this degree/event? If you wish to volunteer your talents, please contact District # 3 supt. Bob Cantwell or myself. We will also need help with moving furniture, chairs and lunch. Let’s all work together and make this the best field day ever.
Click on the google map above for directions
Eheyeh #27 are aiming for April 7,2022 as our first “In-Person Meeting” since Covid started.
REC Robert Cantwell, District #3 Superintendent has accepted our Invitation to visit
Eheyeh’s April 7th’s proposed in-person meeting, which will be his “Official Visit”.
Fellowship meal before any “In-Person Meeting” will be reviewed,
before the meeting date and communicated to the Companions.
Cost to be determined by the 3rd Principal.
First Thursday of (February, April, June, September, November and December)
299 – 2nd Street East
Festive Board 6:30 p.m.
Chapter Tyles 7:30 p.m.
Annual Field Day held the Saturday after The Labour Day Weekend each September